Friday, February 1, 2013

Prologue for In the Air

by Crystal Serowka




Natalia is a lot like me in that she's very much a fighter. She has felt completely alone in the world, yet through all of the pain and loss, she's overcome so much and has gone after her dreams. The story of her and her father is very personal because it's my story, and I think that sharing that with my readers gives them insight into who exactly I am. I've been broken, like so many of us, but being broken shouldn't ever stop anyone from conquering their fears.

Crystal recorded the following prologue which is amazing. This book is very near and dear to her heart! I'm honored to share this prologue with everyone!



Crystal's first book, In the Air, is expected to be released in April 2013! Be sure to follow her author page on FB for further updates. Here's the link:


https://www.facebook.com/AuthorCrystalSerowka?ref=ts&fref=ts

Want to take a sneak peek at Samson & Natalia well here they are folks, what do you think? 





No comments:

Post a Comment